Blue Orions Travels is a travel company that intends to deliver leisure travel excursions to customers. Blue Orions Travels intends to guide customers in selecting a trip(s) based on pre-defined vacation criteria. Our travel consultants are friendly, professional, and experienced in accommodating both the seasoned traveler and those new to world of travel. This analysis will be based on user profiles, set by the consumers which include preferences such as:
Profitable & Comfortable
Time of Travel
A traveler will hence be able to select areas of interest based on their preferences and subsequently identify destinations to visit. The intention is to provide customers with access to exclusive travel destinations, service to fully appreciate destinations through information packages, not just sight-seeing, and access to special interest travel according to the group’s/individual’s preferences.
- a) Tour Package- The “PRODUCT” purchased by the Purchaser from Blue Orions Travels which consists of the itinerary prepared by Blue Orions Travels and the vouchers for pre-paid travel services.
- b) Itinerary- The itinerary is the written travel schedule prepared by Blue Orions Travels listing the scheduled daily activities and itemizing the travel services purchased, including, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, pre-paid meals, and pre-paid air, land, and water transportation, including self-driven vehicles and vehicles with a driver, sightseeing tours, and prepaid entertainment. In the event of a difference between the information contained on the website and that contained in the itinerary prepared for and delivered to the Purchaser, the language of the itinerary shall control.
c) Confirmation of Travel Arrangements- Travel Arrangements are not confirmed until Travel Portfolio has received the required deposits.
- d) Vehicles- Vehicles included are the standard type of unit provided by the supplier of such services at the locations where the service is provided. Terms “limo”, “limousine”, “chauffeur-driven car”, or similar language refer only to a vehicle and driver and do not refer to any specific size of vehicle, type of vehicle, or level of luxuriousness. The type of vehicle and service involved may vary from location to location. Specific vehicles or types of vehicles may be available at an additional cost.
- e) Hotel- Accommodations are classified according to the standards used at the location involved and do not refer to standards which may be used at any other locations.
- g) Voucher- Coupons delivered to Purchaser with the Travel Documents as part of the tour package and which constitute evidence of pre-payment by Purchaser for various travel services. These vouchers may be exchanged on arrival for payment vouchers representing the same services. Blue Orions Travels is bound by only the terms, conditions, and representations, if any, which are contained on the vouchers it delivers to the Purchaser.
- h) Transfer- The term “transfer” refers to transportation from one location to another, generally between airport and hotel and, unless otherwise specifically stated on itinerary, refers to a seat in a coach (bus), van type vehicle, or car.
- i) “Meet and Greet Service”- Service provided by a representative of Blue Orions Travels to assist the traveler upon arrival at a specified destination.
- j) Sightseeing Excursions- Depending upon the nature of the excursion, sightseeing will be by boats, motor coaches, or other appropriate vehicles. Determination of the appropriateness of vehicle shall be determined solely by the provider of the service.
- k) Admission Charges- All charges for admission to sightseeing or other events specifically listed on the itinerary are pre-paid and included unless otherwise stated.